Australian Fashion Labels – the Adelaide-based company whose labels now have over 3,000 stockists worldwide and satellite offices in Melbourne, Los Angeles and Shanghai – have enjoyed exponential growth since its inception in 2007. Each of the company’s labels – C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label, and Jaggar represent a distinct aesthetic within the contemporary womenswear market, through their focus on on-trend shapes, exclusive prints and quality fabrications. With an online and bricks-and-mortar presence in retailer BNKR, Australian Fashion Labels continues to be one of the most exciting fashion houses in Australia.
We have a rare opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team in our Adelaide Head Office. Being solely focussed on our BNKR retail platforms, you will work closely with our Creative Department, eCommerce and Marketing Teams to produce various assets and continually optimising the digital customer experience. You must be able to produce a high quality of work with both efficiency and attention to detail, and proactively recognise opportunities for improvement across various creative touch points. You will regularly communicate with our eCommerce and Marketing teams and must be able to interpret and action various briefs, as well as take initiative, while juggling priorities and working to tight deadlines.
In this role you will:
- Produce brand assets across website, marketing, print and packaging in collaboration with eCommerce and Marketing Teams.
- Develop, optimise and design new and improved assets to help elevate BNKR positioning to an international audience and to attract new customers and ultimately drive revenue.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation of the global retail customer (Australia & international) and utilise this insight to develop differentiated brand creative in the various digital outputs that align to BNKR and brand positioning
- Manage creative updates across BNKR site in accordance with weekly new collection arrivals and marketing initiates.
- Adapt and apply BNKR brand style and voice graphically across various marketing and online channels including EDMs, homepage, online banners, signage and other creative material.
- Effectively manage our existing BNKR Graphic Design team, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and productivity.
- Oversee specs for digital content and assets, as needed and in line with seasonal & key brand project/collaboration deadlines.
- Assist our teams to optimise our eCommerce site design and over all UX and User journey.
- A genuine interest in fashion.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks in a high pressured environment.
- Strong analytical thinking with high motivation, flexibility and creativity.
- A proactive and hands-on work ethic.
- A desire to solve problems with a solution oriented perspective.
- A desire to lead and develop a team to optimise performance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years Graphic Design experience in eCommerce/ Web/ Print – ideally in fashion/ retail.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite is essential (PSD/ Illustrator/ After Effects/ Premier/ Flash/ InDesign).
- Strong mock up, wireframe and retouching skills.
- A strong knowledge for the creative application in digital technology.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills to help build ideas as compliant web pages preferable but not required.
- UX/ UI design skills preferable but not required.