WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Shanghai Office, China
We currently have an opportunity for a Wholesale Manager based in our Shanghai office, to join our international sales team. This is an exciting and fast-paced role focused on delivering increased sales revenue across direct key retail accounts and distributors, maximising sell-through via promotion and ensuring alignment of our brand messages and planned sales strategies.
In this role you will:
Work with distributors to understand their needs and their market requirements in order to offer them the best possible opportunity to grow the brand in their market through product offering and pricing strategy.
In addition to day-to-day operational functions this will also include reporting, forecasting, driving marketing strategies that ensure our PR and marketing activities are aligned with sales.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Build and develop relationships with key retail accounts
- Ensure all sales materials and tools are provided to distributors and retail customers according to sales schedule including sample delivery, look books, price lists etc.
- Ensure orders, confirmations and amendments are processed and communicated on time
- Monitor and report sales feedback
- Achieve sales revenue, budgets and targets
- Coordinate any required marketing support with retailers and coordinating sales results with PR & social media in order to maximize sell through, brand awareness
- Prepare and plan showroom sales presentations and project manage attendance at trade shows
- Manage, merchandise and maintain set-up of showroom and sales samples according to Showroom Presentation Policy
- Attend events to develop business relationships and fashion knowledge
- Increase and grow communication of accounts through “top of mind” approach
- Provide outstanding customer service to ensure customer service at company standards
- Manage positioning of each brand aligned with brand marketing strategies
- Ensure adequate training on product including training of distributors
- Manage key account and store rotation visits to ensure the excellent service and brands are being accurately represented
- Plan and strategize sales activities with distributors to ensure sales are maximized
- Build new key accounts across Mainland China
- Proactively and continually develop new sales channels including retail distribution and franchise opportunities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3 years fashion industry experience
- Speak native Mandarin and fluent English
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills – can establish business relationships
- Effective communication to handle fast paced seasons across 6 brands and multiple departments
- Problem solving – to facilitate efficient workflow of goods and constantly provide solutions to ensure organization is as running as efficiently as possible
- Management & organizational skills – planning and project management across the business
- Understanding of trade regulations and market QC requirements
At Australian Fashion Labels, we are committed to maintaining the vibrant staff culture globally and within each of our offices, and ensure that our staff are regularly rewarded for their achievements and work ethic.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding environment, please send your application to email@example.com
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted*