VISUAL MERCHANDISE / SET DESIGN
Adelaide, Head Office
Casual or permanent part time position.
Due to internal changes, we currently have a position available for in our visual merchandise and photography team. Working directly with our photography, design and creative departments, the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Conceptualising set ideas for look book and editorial shoots;
- Liaising with photography and design teams on mood boards, concepts and set building;
- Designing, planning and building physical sets for photo shoots;
- Location scouting and booking locations for photo shoots;
- Conceptualising visual merchandising for retail store windows and internal displays;
- Creating imagery, graphics, decals and other material for visual merchandising;
- Tracking spending on all projects; and
- Ad hoc handyman duties around the office, including assembling furniture / hanging paintings etc.
At Australian Fashion Labels, we are committed to maintaining the vibrant staff culture within our office, and ensure that our staff are regularly rewarded for their achievements and work ethic.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding environment, please send your application to email@example.com
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted*