SOCIAL MEDIA & CONTENT COORDINATOR
Adelaide, Head Office
Australian Fashion Labels – the Adelaide-based company whose labels now have over 3,000 stockists worldwide and satellite offices in Melbourne, Los Angeles and Shanghai – have enjoyed exponential growth since its inception in 2007. Each of the company’s labels – C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label, and Jaggar represent a distinct aesthetic within the contemporary womenswear market, through their focus on on-trend shapes, exclusive prints and quality fabrications. With an online and bricks-and-mortar presence in retailer BNKR, Australian Fashion Labels continues to be one of the most exciting fashion houses in Australia.
The Role: We are seeking a Social Media & Content Coordinator to take responsibility for all social media platforms of 3 of our in-house brands, whilst also assisting with website and EDM content, and PR communication. You will ensure that all content is consistent with the brand’s voice and that you work closely with our teams and respective Head Designers to curate this communication.
Taking a strategic approach, you will regularly analyse and report on metrics and data – sharing insight with our teams and taking initiative to maximise engagement, growth and revenue. Further, you will take ownership of the above working to dynamic timelines both independently and with regular collaboration. It is crucial that you continually manage various tasks and changing priorities, adhering to deadlines and communicating accordingly.
You will work collaboratively with the Marketing & PR Teams to further grow and develop our brands, and ultimately maximise engagement and conversion. Taking a proactive approach, you will contribute to your team’s KPI targets and goals, whilst also meeting or exceeding your own. You will provide mentorship and support to junior staff and interns, and contribute to an engaged team environment.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Social Media Coordination
- Working with global marketing teams to establish and execute a comprehensive social media strategy for 3 in-house labels in alignment with overarching marketing objectives and channels;
- Concepting, launching, managing and publishing/posting compelling daily content across aforementioned platforms;
- Maintaining and communicating content calendar and scheduling – ensuring alignment with brand and business priorities as well as hemisphere time zone peaks;
- Linking all initiatives back to KPIs set for revenue, follower growth, reach, engagement, partnerships and content creation;
- Monitoring and analysing social media metrics via Iconosquare and Google Analytics to benchmark performance and develop solutions to optimise social media against KPIs - and engage in real time;
- Ensuring consistency of brand image and voice across all social platforms, liaising closely with Head Designers to translate the brand vision in a creative and visually compelling way, while also considering commercial objectives;
- Sourcing and identifying new social media opportunities and partnerships to amplify brand, and engage wider audiences;
- Researching social media trends and competitor social media strategies, reporting insights back to wider team;
- Liaising with external key account managers on social platforms to ensure these are being used effectively and to trouble shoot any issues (primarily Facebook and Instagram)
- Assisting with wholesale social media marketing as required e.g. tagging relevant stockists / supplying stockists with social imagery;
- Proactively engaging with social community and influencers, as well as responding to fans/followers;
- Supporting our PR team with outreaching and sourcing up and coming content creators in collaboration with PR team;
- Vetting existing influencer relationships to ensure on brand and feeding back to PR tram;
- Supporting our global PR and Marketing teams to negotiate, plan and deliver brand influencer collaborations where there is a social component to executio;
- Reporting regularly on revenue, engagement and follower acquisition across all social media channels – and providing analysis;
- Working closely with Creative Department to brief suite of social assets each month, and source inspiration imagery for use on social platforms;
- Assisting with Idea generation, writing, imagery and creative content for weekly blog posts;
- Writing website and SEO copy on label websites where required;
- Developing content and writing copy for online features on label websites where required;
- Working with our Marketing Team and Creative Department to develop strategies for relevant label EDM content;
- Assisting with copywriting for label EDMs where required;
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas and strategies.
- Highly organized and flexible with proven multi-tasking ability.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Confident, enthusiastic, passionate about fashion / creative industries.
- An instinct for fashion and inherent creative eye.
- Excellent personal presentation.
- Strong sense of brand and fashion editorial marketing.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast -paced, collaborative environment.
- Mentorship skills and an ability to train junior staff / interns.
- Alignment with AFL culture, policies and personnel procedures.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Writing and Creative Communication, Journalism, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in social media marketing position.
- Experience within fashion industry (preferred).
- Mac literacy.
At Australian Fashion Labels, we are committed to maintaining the vibrant staff culture within our office, and ensure that our staff are regularly rewarded for their achievements and work ethic. This position is based within our beautiful newly refurbished Adelaide Head Office, in the heart of the CBD.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding environment, please send your application including any portfolio to email@example.com
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted*