NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Australian Fashion Labels – the Adelaide-based company whose labels now have over 3,000 stockists worldwide and satellite offices in Melbourne, Los Angeles and Shanghai – have enjoyed exponential growth since its inception in 2007. Each of the company’s labels – C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label, and Jaggar represent a distinct aesthetic within the contemporary womenswear market, through their focus on on-trend shapes, exclusive prints and quality fabrications. With an online and bricks-and-mortar presence in retailer BNKR, Australian Fashion Labels continues to be one of the most exciting fashion houses in Australia.
The Role: Our National Sales Manager is responsible for all wholesale sales nationally across all of our 5 in-house labels. Leading our Australian sales team, and working closely with our international sales teams you will foster relationships with our major accounts, distributors and agents. You will work to maximise sales across all of our labels, and work closely with our Head Designers and Design Support team to channel feedback that can further enhance the success and continued growth of our labels.
In this role you will:
- Manage wholesale sales nationally for all brands in the Aus. Fashion Labels portfolio – Finders Keepers, The Fifth Label, C/MEO Collective, Keepsake and Jaggar;
- Manage our national team of in-house Sales and Account Managers;
- Work closely with our external Sales Agents and Distributors - both nationally and internationally;
- Work closely with existing major retail partners to manage all aspects of their account, whilst also exploring and securing new major accounts;
- Liaise regularly with our design teams to report on sell through, market trends and demands;
- Regularly report to Executive Management on wholesale sales and market positioning and trends;
- Over-see sales budgets, sell throughs and stock on hand, across all brands;
- Work closely with our Logistics Team to manage timeline communication, deliveries and stock expectations for major accounts;
- Work closely with our Marketing and PR Teams to provide such support to wholesale accounts;
- Negotiate with new and existing major accounts, agents and distributors to maximise the sales relationship and profit for Aus Labels;
- Work closely with our Inventory Manager to minimize stock on hand, and develop off price inventory clearance channels.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a collaborative team environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic and passionate.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships with a network of agents, distributors and accounts.
Thorough understanding of and natural affinity for apparel trends and the fashion industry.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Established relationships with retail buyers, essential.
- 3+ years fashion wholesale experience, required.
- Mac literacy.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Netsuite and NuOrder experience preferred.
At Australian Fashion Labels, we are committed to maintaining the vibrant staff culture within our office, and ensure that our staff are regularly rewarded for their achievements and work ethic. Both our Adelaide Head Office and Melbourne Showroom are modern and inviting workspaces, in central locations. This position will be based at either office, depending on the recruitment outcome.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding environment, please send your application including portfolios to email@example.com
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted*