GROUP MARKETING MANAGER
Adelaide, Head Office
Australian Fashion Labels – the Adelaide-based company whose labels now have over 3,000 stockists worldwide and satellite offices in Melbourne, Los Angeles and Shanghai – have enjoyed exponential growth since beginning in 2007. Each of the company’s labels – C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders, Keepsake, The Fifth Label, and Jaggar represent a distinct aesthetic within the contemporary womenswear market, through their focus on on-trend shapes, exclusive prints and quality fabrication. With an online and bricks-and-mortar presence in retailer BNKR, Australian Fashion Labels continues to be one of the most exciting fashion houses in Australia.
The Role: We currently have a rare opportunity for an experienced Head of Marketing to lead global marketing teams at our head office in Adelaide. Reporting to the Company Directors, you will develop and deliver a strategic marketing plan in line with business goals for all AFL fashion brands (Finders Keepers, C/MEO Collective, Keepsake, The Fifth, Jaggar) and BNKR stores. Responsible for driving new customer acquisition, current customer retention and achieving outstanding commercial results, the role is multifaceted and encompasses a retail, ecommerce and wholesale focus. This position requires brand guardianship for a truly international business, and will oversee teams in each market to develop strategies that will deliver an ambitious growth goal.
In this role you will:
- Possess overall responsibility for the global marketing function and liaise directly with the senior team to determine key positioning and focus for all AFL labels and BNKR retail formats.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to translate the individual brand vision into a 360 degree marketing and communication plan, ensuring key tactical elements are represented in all customer facing touch points, and consideration is given to both the retail and wholesale business.
- Establish clear parameters of how each brand should be represented globally and provide a framework for how this can be delivered so it resonates with local markets (AU, US, CHINA) with a focus on localised influencer marketing, PR initiatives and social strategy.
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Ecommerce, Design, Buying, PR, Visual Merchandising, Retail Operations, International and Wholesale departments to ensure all marketing initiatives are cross functionally optimised.
- Oversee delivery of all marketing and promotional creative to ensure a coherent brand identity that is consistently applied to the highest standard.
- Be responsible for delivering volume and quality of traffic and footfall across all channels by directing and overseeing strategic and creative executions for email, CRM, affiliates, partnerships, advertising, promotions, in-store VM and events.
- Take ownership of marketing budget with responsibility to prove ROI on all spend using insight KPI's and brand metrics.
- Provide regular reporting on brand performance to demonstrate consistent insight into the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Manage the development and growth of the global marketing & PR team.
- Seek out innovative media and brand partnerships and build joint business plans with key stakeholders to elevate and grow brand awareness and reach.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, marketing or communications.
- Strong leadership skills with a passion for brand building and digital marketing.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mind, with the ability to think strategically.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in managing marketing functions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing.
- Strong experience in fashion marketing and a love of fashion.
- Exceptional understanding of the commercial aspect of retail, marketing analyses, and reporting.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
At Australian Fashion Labels, we are committed to maintaining the vibrant staff culture within our office, and ensure that our staff are regularly rewarded for their achievements and work ethic.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding environment, please send your application to email@example.com
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted*