BNKR CUSTOMER CARE STYLIST
Adelaide, Head Office
Australian Fashion Labels – the Adelaide-based company whose labels now have over 3,000 stockists worldwide and satellite offices in Melbourne, Los Angeles and Shanghai – have enjoyed exponential growth since its inception in 2007. Each of the company’s labels – C/MEO COLLECTIVE, Finders Keepers, Keepsake, The Fifth Label, and Jaggar represent a distinct aesthetic within the contemporary womenswear market, through their focus on on-trend shapes, exclusive prints and quality fabrications. With an online and bricks-and-mortar presence in retailer BNKR, Australian Fashion Labels continues to be one of the most exciting fashion houses in Australia.
The role: We currently have an opportunity for a BNKR Customer Care Stylist to join our energetic and collaborative team in our Adelaide, Head Office.
Our BNKR Customer Care Stylists are the first point of contact for all (both local and international) online customers and are ultimately responsible for ensuring our customers receive the best possible service. Our BNKR Customer Care Stylists work proactively as a team to respond to all customer enquiries, provide styling advice both over the phone and through our BNKR online chat and manage and process all online returns all in accordance with company standards and procedures.
This position may extend across both weekday and weekend hours, on a rostered basis.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a global team to strive to meet or exceed all KPI’s and sales targets set by our Head of Customer Care on a regular basis;
- Working as part of a global team to optimise communication, coordinate workload and output;
- Providing a high BNKR standard of customer care at all times;
- Contributing a high level and positive energy to customers as well as the team environment at all times;
- Coordinating and prioritising daily tasks as a member of our Customer Care team;
- Responding to all international and local emails daily;
- Responding to online chats and phone enquiries in a timely manner;
- Offering styling advice to customers through BNKR live chat and over the phone;
- Providing technical information such as garment construction, fit, sizing and fabrics to customers as required;
- Maintaining customer records by updating customer account information as and when required;
- Resolving customer complaints by determining the cause of the problem; liaising with team members and Head of Customer Care to select the best solution; communicating to the customer accordingly; expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution;
- Advising as to relevant technical support of website functionality issues;
- Managing and processing all online returns according to company procedures within 5 business days, e.g refunds, credit notes, and exchanges;
- Liaising with our Hong Kong and UK distributors to ensure stock is dispatched within appropriate timeframes and returns are successfully received;
- Regularly reporting on returns and faulty garments to the Head of Customer Care;
- Ensuring the BNKR Customer Care areas are tidy and organised on a regular basis;
- Other ad hoc tasks as delegated by our Head of Customer Care;
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to problem-solve and use initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- A natural instinct for style and an eye for aesthetics.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Vibrant energy and personality, who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Customer service or retail experience (minimum 2 years).
- Strong interest in fashion and inherent sense of style.
At Australian Fashion Labels, we are committed to maintaining the vibrant staff culture within our office, and ensure that our staff are regularly rewarded for their achievements and work ethic. This position is based within our beautiful newly refurbished Adelaide Head Office, in the heart of the CBD.
If you are looking to be part of a fast-paced, creative, challenging and rewarding environment, please send your application (resume and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only suitable applicants will be contacted*